skidude17

Where do I enter mileage driven on my personal vehicle for work in turbotax Self-Employed. I'm not self-employed, my wife is.I need to enter the mileage I drove for work.

TonyL

Commuting expenses between your home and main workplace are never deductible, even if your workplace is far away or you conduct business or haul work supplies during your commute. (A few states allow you to deduct certain commuter related expenses, but that has to be done on your state return.)

skidude17

I didn't ask about commuting mileage. I asked about miles I used on my personal vehicle for work. Big difference. You shouldn't answer any more questions Tony L. This is a pretty basic subject.