Where can I enter electric car tax credit for State tax? I’m able to enter for Federal tax.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Your state may not have such a credit ... if it did that would be addressed in the state interview.

Are you a resident of California? California no longer has a tax credit for the purchase of electric vehicles. Instead, California issues a rebate to qualified purchasers of certain electric vehicles. The rebate and how to apply can be seen at https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng

Note that this rebate process is not part of the California state tax return, which is why you won't see it in the California state interview in TurboTax.

If, of course, you are from some other state, please tell us what the state is.