b5ras

When I go to enter a date of 11-2-2016 to donate items it indicates the items should be donated from 1-1-201+ to 11/7-2016. Can I not enter items donated after 11/7/2016?

mesquitebean

I assume you are asking about ItsDeductible.   It won't let you enter a future date for a donation, so that's why in the date range you didn't see a date past November 7 (the current date.)  You can only enter up to the current date.   After midnight, the date range will change to November 8.  Then the next day the range will end in November 9, etc.

If you want to enter a donation for a future date beyond the current date, you can temporarily use an earlier or current date to make the entries, then later you can go back and change it to the actual date once that date has arrived.

Are you using the new interface of ItsDeductible or the classic version?  The new version has some problems, and many people prefer using the old version.   I'll provide the steps to go back to the old version, in case you (or someone viewing this thread) want to.
  • Use this link: 
  • https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm
  • The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button (see screen image below).
  • Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account.
  • You can bookmark that link to use each time.

mesquitebean

• Use this link: