mvsizer57

What's the proceedure in filing for EITC when i am play child support, but my child does not live with me?

LeonardS

TurboTax will automatically determine if you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit EITC based upon your input when you prepare your tax return.

One of the requirements to receive the EITC is that the qualifying child must have lived with you (or your spouse, if filing jointly) for more than half the year in the United States (unless you were in the military).

You have indicated in your question that the child does not live with you.  That being the case, you would not be eligible for the EITC.

The link What is a qualifying child for the Earned Income Credit (EIC) in 2019? provides information that you may find useful.

LeonardS

And child support is not deductible on your tax return, nor do you enter it anywhere on your return.

You can qualify for the EIC without a qualifying child if you are at least age 25 but under age 65 and your earned income and AGI are both less than the lowest amounts on the table which for 2019 is $15,570 ($21,370  married filing jointly).

EIC Qualifications

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/credits-and-deductions/help/what-are-the-qualifications-for-the-ea...