chachasandy

What is going on with this website? I can't add new donations & have them save. I spoke to an agent who said I wouldn't be able to add new donations until sometime in Dec

Texas Roger

You can revert back to the classic version of It's Deductible until things with the new version are fixed.

If you want to get back to the classic version of It's Deductible to make entries, 

Click this link: https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm

The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button.

Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account. 

You may need to log off the new version before logging in to the classic version.

Bookmark the link for future use.

chachasandy

please confirm why I can't add new donation, advise how to do so
Texas Roger

Bookmark the link for future use.

chachasandy

Thank you!