What are the missing info for me to file the tax? ...

arthuryang626

What are the missing info for me to file the tax? I'm at the last part

CatinaT1

Were you able to find what information was missing?  If there are errors in your return, there will be a Fix It button that will take you to each item that needs correction or review.

Bellaluka

I filed my taxes Jan. 25 and just received form SSA-1099 for benefits paid to me after my mother passed away. How do I add/amend my already filed 2019 tax returns?

@Bellaluka wrote:

If the tax return is accepted then you will have to amend the tax return to make your changes. An amended tax, Form 1040X, return can only be printed, signed, dated and mailed by you to the IRS, it cannot be e-filed. The IRS will take up to 4 months to process the amended tax return. Wait until you have received the tax refund or the taxes owed have been paid and processed by the IRS before amending the tax return.

On the Tax Home web page when the the Form 1040X for amending a 2019 tax return becomes available there will be a link - Amend (change) return