We sustained a large loss, over $100k, due to a robbery . we have been carrying over this loss yearly .how do I enter this loss on my 2018 return?

Yes. If you used TurboTax last year, it should transfer over to Line 21, which is now on Schedule 1. If it doesn't, you can manually enter it. See the screen shot below.

To enter the net operating loss from 2017, take the following steps in TurboTax:

1. From within your federal return, type "nol carryforward" in the search field at the righthand top of the screen.  
  2. Select "Jump To nol carryforward" and you will be brought to this section of TurboTax to enter your information. 

2019 Casualty and Theft is only in Presidentally Declared Disaster Zones. Other Income Line is now 7a.