sderry

We purchased a RV in Feb 2017, how do we show the loan interest as mortgage interest since there is no 1098, nor is it seller-financed?

RV purchased from a dealer, financed with a bank through the dealer.

Marketstar

TurboTax does not require you to have a 1098 to enter your mortgage interest-you can enter your paid mortgage interest as if you were reading it from a 1098.

To enter mortgage interest:

·       Type in mortgage interest in the search box, top right of your screen

·        Hit the  Enter key

·       Click jump to mortgage interest in the search results

·       Follow the prompts and online instructions

On the Let's get the details from your B of A 1098 now page, you will see a What if I don't have my 1098? link-you will see that a 1098 is not required.

Marketstar

To enter mortgage interest:

·        Hit the  Enter key