lalapops

We moved permanently to UK on the 15th July 2016, sold property in US gain only $70,000. Purched a homei n UK with the f unds which we transferred. do i need advice

our income in US is the social security and the rmd 's each year do I still have to make returns? I would like to speak to someone, but no way of entering my UK telephone number

RichardK

As a U.S. Citizen you report your worldwide income regardless of your country of residence, however there are special  rule that apply to U. S. Citizens living abroad, click here for more information.

RichardK