We have our primary home but are joint owners in an inherited property that we had to pay the property taxes on. Do I just lump that in with our paid property taxes?

Both properties are mortgage free.  The brothers live in the inherited property but could not afford the taxes so we paid them. 

Yes, you can include in the other property taxes paid.  Note that, with the new tax reform TCJA, you can only deduct up to $10,000 for SALT State and Local Taxes which includes property taxes.  For more information, see  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6971774