We have a Household Employer (Caregive. 3rd party ...

We have a Household Employer (Caregive. 3rd party collected tax and paid the taxes in Jan 2020. Where can I report the payment made already in TurboTax?

2020 taxes paid are not reported on your 2019 tax return. But if you're talking about the 4th quarter payment for 2019 which was due by Jan 15 2020, all of your quarterly tax payments are dealt with under the deductions and credits tab in the Estimates and Other Taxes Paid section.

You need to find out HOW the third party paid the taxes.  It SHOULD have been paid as an "Estimated Tax" payment for you (and that is how you enter it in the program).  However, it is fairly common that a third party does it incorrectly by filing Form 941 and 940 for employer taxes.  So you need to find out what exactly this third party did.

Thank you