Yes, you can enter additional vehicles. Under the Job Expense Deduction follow these instructions:
If you are entering vehicles and their mileage for Form 2106 (Employee Business Expenses), you are limited to 2 vehicles per Form 2106. You will have to create a second Form 2106 to record your third and fourth vehicles. Here is how you can create a second Form 2106:
- Enter job expenses, employee in the TurboTax search box and press the Enter key
- Click Jump to job expenses, employee in the search results.
- On the Job-Related Expenses Summary screen, you'll see your first occupation (the one with vehicles one & two entered). Click Add Another Occupation.
- You'll see a new Tell Us About the Occupation You Have Expenses For screen. Enter a second (#2) occupation and continue answering the questions.
- At the Tell Us About Your Vehicle screen, enter your third vehicle, then Continue through the interview
- On the Vehicle Summary screen, if you wish to add a fourth vehicle, click the Add a Vehicle button and enter the information for your fourth vehicle.
The following information is how to add multiple vehicles to the Self-Employed income section:
You will need to go back to the beginning of the Vehicle Expense section.
You will see the Vehicle Expense Summary section.
Underneath the list of vehicles, there is + Add a Vehicle. Click on this and you can add another vehicle or as many as needed.
[Edited: 03.11.2018 7:44 PM EST]