britix

WA State Vehicle registration fees can I also deduct this new tax labeled "T.B.D. - Edmonds" for 2017 that is listed on my tab renewal fees?

this is a new tax line for the city of Edmonds WA.  It's only label is "T.B.D. Edmonds for $20.00"

DS30

Unfortunately no  - Even though this TBD - Edmonds amount is a tax related to your city improvements (A TBD is a quasi-municipal corporation and independent taxing district created for the sole purpose of acquiring, constructing, improving, providing, and funding transportation improvements within the district), the only vehicle related fees that are considered deductible are those related to the value of the vehicle (and change based on the value).

This $20 amount is a flat fee and is not deductible.

DS30