allthatglitters1

Unsure where to type in HSA and other tax contributions; additionally, my healthcare changed types in october and unsure how to enter that.

PaulaM

Usually, your HSA contributions have already been entered through your W-2 in box 12 and coded. If your contributions were not reported on your W-2, or you made them yourself, you will enter under the Medical section. See FAQ below.

Where do I enter my HSA contributions?

To edit your Health Insurance, select the Health Insurance tab.

ghost

@allthatglitters1
"my healthcare changed...."
Are you asking this in regard to HSA? If so, when you answer the HSA question, "did you have HDHP coverage on 12/1/2016?" Answer YES or NO as appropriate. Answering NO will produce a table showing each month where you will be able to indicate the insurance you had for each month.
PaulaM

Where do I enter my HSA contributions?

PaulaM

See comment above.