barnaby2587

Under Property Taxes, I added in my raw land. Am I then supposed to put in the value of my land in the box underneath in "Additional homes and land?"

DS30

No - that box under the property taxes section that says "additional homes and land" would be where you enter property taxes not related to your main home (not the value of your raw land). So if you included these raw land property taxes under your main home it is ok because all real property taxes will only be reported once on Schedule A

DS30

barnaby2587

Dear TurboTaxDeeS - Thanks for giving me a very simple and straightforward answer.  Did the trick perfectly!  Barnaby2587
DS30

You are very welcome 🙂 Enjoy your day!
hxyrain198718

So, if I own second home, and I put the property tax I paid for the second home in the box of "Additional property (real estate) taxes". Then, what should I put in the box "Additional homes or land"?