ChrisVerde

TurboTax To Leslie M. My Turbo Tax Support Hero, I was very concerned about my 2017 medical expenses and was unsure as to how to proceed with completing my 1040 form.

To whom it may concern:
Intuit

TurboTax,

To Leslie M.

My Turbo Tax Support Hero,

I was very concerned about my 2017 medical expenses and was unsure as to how to proceed with completing my 1040 form.

After speaking with Ms. Leslie, I now have a much clearer understanding of my medical expense deductions.

I cannot express how much I appreciate the outstanding tax support provided by Ms. Leslie M. 

Best regards,

Christopher L.

JackRafter

I will pass this on so that hopefully she will see this. Thank you for your feedback.

JackRafter