Solved: TurboTax To Leslie M. My Turbo Tax Support Hero, I was very concerned about my 2017 medical expenses and was unsure as to how to proceed with completing my 1040 form.

ChrisVerde

TurboTax To Leslie M. My Turbo Tax Support Hero, I was very concerned about my 2017 medical expenses and was unsure as to how to proceed with completing my 1040 form.

To whom it may concern:
Intuit

TurboTax,

To Leslie M.

My Turbo Tax Support Hero,

I was very concerned about my 2017 medical expenses and was unsure as to how to proceed with completing my 1040 form.

After speaking with Ms. Leslie, I now have a much clearer understanding of my medical expense deductions.

I cannot express how much I appreciate the outstanding tax support provided by Ms. Leslie M. 

Best regards,

Christopher L.

JackRafter

I will pass this on so that hopefully she will see this. Thank you for your feedback.

JackRafter