TT says I have taxes from investment credit property recapture (1040 line 62 code ICR) however this is incorrect and I cannot get it to change. Web version

TurboTax is indicating that I owe taxes from investment credit property recapture (1040 line 62 code ICR) however this is incorrect (never earned an ICR to recapture) and I cannot get it to change. How do I fix this? Am using online Premier version.

Delete Form 4255 Recapture of Investment Credit.  Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on Delete a form

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the error - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4501975-investment-recapture-credit-form-4255-causing-rejection-er...

There has to be a glitch in the software was receiving that tonight too.  

This fixed it for me.  Awesome...thanks!!!

Deleting form 4255 worked for me too. Thanks DoninGA!

Thank you all so much for posting this! Even TT's own directions on how to fix it didn't work, but this did. Thanks again!!