TT premier says I Don't have an ItsDeductible Account? I do and have correctly entered info etc. If I go to Its Deductible separately, I see my totals etc.

TT is saying I don't have an Its Deductible account? I can't import my info? Yet I can see my info at Its Deductible?  PS, I have TT Premier

Depends on whether you are using "Online" Premier..or Desktop Premier software.

Desktop Premier will access any ItsDeductible account

Online Premier will only access an ItsDeductible account that has the exact-same UserID as the tax account.

how to update either of the username/password of its deductible so it will sync?

If your tax account is in the Online software....then As far as I know you can't if i doesn't mach already

......if you try it will indicate that the UserID is in use....sorry..

SteamTrain, thanks for you quick reply. Unfortunately, this answer won't help me!  So I guess I loose these Its Deductible deductions this year?  Looks like I go back to an account next year, my time is worth the money I'll pay.  Or is it just that with the tax changes this year everything is a little discombobulated?   

Well, you lose the import, you can still re-enter them manually.

Next year, if you use the desktop software, you can import ItsDeductible form any UserID ItsDeductible account.  For Online......you'd either have to use that same old Tax account...or you can still use the new Online tax account, but you need to star inputting your 2019 charity stuff in the ITsDeductible account with the same UserID...…......(There is one, even if you have not used it yet.)