Trying to figure out what fees are deductible from my Colorado State Vehicle Registration.

Vehicle registration fees are deductible as personal property taxes only if your state assesses the fees based on the value of the vehicle. Colorado does charge a tax based on the vehicle's value. This information is found on your vehicle registration bill.

According to the Colorado Department of Revenue (Division of Motor Vehicle) website, ownership tax is in lieu of personal property tax.

For more information, click on the following links below to visit the Colorado Department of Revenue website regarding vehicle registration fees:

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dmv/taxes-and-fees