mkcuhc

This year we have capital gains from the sale of some real property . What is the least expensive Turbo tax program I can use that covers reporting of capital gains

ScruffyCurmudgeon

All of the desktop software programs, from Deluxe ->Premium -> H&B support your requirements to file a Schedule D.

Right now, early January, 2017, Intuit is offering a $10 or $15 discount off the retail price if you buy direct.

Do an internet search and you will find less expensive.

For sure best price in January is at Costco-  see images, and then subtract the COstco January coupons of $10 off Deluxe and $15 off Premier and H&B
Note that as shown, these packages at Costco come with the free state program - be careful to check!

Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, Locals 718/30, retired firefighter/medic; univ faculty NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
- Strategy & Quantitative Methods Med-M&M, Law discriminatory statistics, Med & PH - epidemiology statistics;
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------No Not an Intuit Employee - Just donating my time
ScruffyCurmudgeon

@mkcuhc  see pricing info
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3
gwebber01

I can't bring up Form 8949 on my turbo tax deluxe. How come?

gwebber01

How come the override doesn't work on my turbo tax deluxe?

PattiF

You are unable to use the forms mode if you are using TurboTax Online. 

It's because you're probably in TurboTax Online. Forms Mode is exclusively available in the TurboTax CD/Download software.

If Forms Mode is important to you, you can move your return to the CD/Download software.

If you're already using the TurboTax CD/Download software

Related Information: