turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Roger73

Hi, I can not find info on EIC. I have Turbo Home & Business. The program says at EIC ,hit "Jump to" but noting happens. I have no dependents. Can you help? Roger

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hi, I can not find info on EIC. I have Turbo Home & Business. The program says at EIC ,hit "Jump to" but noting happens. I have no dependents. Can you help? Roger

There are certain requirements that possibly kept you from qualifying.  Look these over and see if this is why EIC is not available.

1. Age-if you have no dependents:  If you or your spouse were born prior to January 1, 1953 , or you (or your jointly filing spouse) were born after  December 31, 1992, you do not qualify.
  2. Income can not exceed $15,010 if you're not claiming a qualifying child ($20,600 if filing jointly);  

Also refer to this FAQ for more information.

EIC qualifications

View solution in original post

2 Replies

There are certain requirements that possibly kept you from qualifying.  Look these over and see if this is why EIC is not available.

1. Age-if you have no dependents:  If you or your spouse were born prior to January 1, 1953 , or you (or your jointly filing spouse) were born after  December 31, 1992, you do not qualify.
  2. Income can not exceed $15,010 if you're not claiming a qualifying child ($20,600 if filing jointly);  

Also refer to this FAQ for more information.

EIC qualifications

Roger73

Thank you for your answer.........it was perfect.

Roger

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies