The Turbotax software has an incorrect number for ...

CBN16

The Turbotax software has an incorrect number for my employer HSA contributions and I do not have access to changing this. How can I remedy this?

NCperson

what is Box 12 Code W on your W-2? that is where the HSA number comes from.  

when they say 'employer' it is a misnomer because it is everything you contributed via your paycheck PLUS whatever the employer kicked in and should tie to Box 12 Code W on the W-2.

the 'employee' contribution is what you send DIRECTLY to the administrator, outside of your paycheck.... for many, this is zero...and it is a frequent error of TT users 

why do you think it is incorrect? 

CBN16

The issue is that my W-2 has a "previously reported," number, and a "corrected information" for the code W on box 12. 

Turbotax only shows the previously reported number and I need to adjust it to the corrected number, but the software does not allow that.

CBN16

@NCperson