turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

am-sandy

The new layout is very frustrating for items donations. I have to go in and out of a donation when I switch between areas? Also, how do I print a single donation?

If I don't SAVE my item donations, I lose them, but saving them kicks me out to the Donation Summary page...I then have to EDIT the donation to add more items.  Also, I would like to print a particular donation.  All I see how to do is print ALL donations for the year.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The new layout is very frustrating for items donations. I have to go in and out of a donation when I switch between areas? Also, how do I print a single donation?

The new ItsDeductible interface is a work-in-progress, but without much progress. :(  It has a lot of things that need to be ironed out.  

You can return to the classic version, if you wish.  Here's how:

• Use this link: 
  • https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm
  • The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button (see screen image below).
  • Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account.
  • You can bookmark the link above to use each time.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

The new ItsDeductible interface is a work-in-progress, but without much progress. :(  It has a lot of things that need to be ironed out.  

You can return to the classic version, if you wish.  Here's how:

• Use this link: 
  • https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm
  • The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button (see screen image below).
  • Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account.
  • You can bookmark the link above to use each time.

For the second part of your question:
"I would like to print a particular donation."

I don't know that you can in the new interface right now.

Once you are in the classic version, however, here's how to do that:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2596116-how-to-print-only-the-items-for-a-specific-charity-and-onl...>
am-sandy

How do I switch back to the classic version?

@am-sandy
He described, and showed you how to switch back to "classic" in his main answer..
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies