holtp-purdue

The Minnesota State Property Tax refund form not accepting decimal points. It automatically deletes any numbers after the "." IE- $1,234.56 becomes $1,234.

As a result, this had the form rejected because the values on the form do not sum to the proper number. Have tried in multiple browsers as well.

Round it up yourself ... just enter $1235

holtp-purdue

That's an option, but I'd rather just have the service that I'm paying for work correctly on their coding side. 

If my property tax document says "$1234.56", I should be able to enter "$1234.56"

The program will round up to the next whole number (50 cents and up rounds up ... 49 cents and down rounds down)  so in this case save   the aggravation and just do it yourself.