bkhullmd

The itsdeductibleonline option is not showing up when I try to enter charitable donations - any idea how to resolve that?

SteamTrain

Go to the Deductions & Credit s section and Scroll down to the charity section and expand it.  (don't click on any charity selections at the top of the page)

If you are in the GUIDE ME...get out of that.....click on "Skip to see all tax breaks" so that you can see the full menu of deductions & credits...then you can scroll down to the Charity section to start the ItsDeductible import.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
SteamTrain

...or perhaps the following procedure:

mesquitebean

I assume you mean you are wanting to import from ItsDeductible as opposed to using the built-in ItsDeductible applet that is inside the TurboTax program.   I have some screen images and various methods to import in this old thread:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4401264-how-do-i-import-itsdeductible-to-my-return?jump_to=answer_...