Since I didnt make any earned income ,can I let hi...

Since I didnt make any earned income ,can I let his mother claim our son and get the child credit?

Maybe. A little more information might be needed. see the rules below. Are you divorced or separated? Do you live together?

In general, to be a taxpayer’s Qualifying Child, a person must satisfy four tests:

Qualifying Child

Relationship — the taxpayer’s child or stepchild (whether by blood or adoption), foster child, sibling or step-sibling, or a descendant of one of these.

Residence — has the same principal residence as the taxpayer for more than half the tax year. Exceptions apply, in certain cases, for children of divorced or separated parents, kidnapped children, temporary absences, and for children who were born or died during the year.

Age — must be under the age of 19 at the end of the tax year, or under the age of 24 if a full-time student for at least five months of the year, or be permanently and totally disabled at any time during the year.

Support — did not provide more than one-half of his/her own support for the year.

And did you have earned income in 2019?  And how old is the child ?