fortabthomas385-

Since COVID 19 is listed as a National disaster, can non-payment of ALIMONY be listed that I was affected? It has been a tremendous loss and a struggle for me.

He claimed that the company reduced overtime so he cant pay. I don't have the money to pay an attorney to get him back in court,

No,    The pandemic has not been declared a national disaster.   Sorry but there is nothing you can enter on your tax return about not receiving alimony.  

For divorces pre-2018, alimony is taxable.  Not getting alimony means paying less tax.  That’s all there is.  

For Post-2018 divorces, alimony is not taxable, and there a rent any adjustments for not getting income.  You can’t deduct something from your taxable income that was never included in your taxable income in the first place.