turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

walsh9407

Shouldn't Turbo Tax have given me Form 8283 for charity mileage that was over $500? Also, how do I get to any Form I want?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Shouldn't Turbo Tax have given me Form 8283 for charity mileage that was over $500? Also, how do I get to any Form I want?

It depends.  If your charity mileage was 3,571.43 for 2017, then yes, you should have a form 8283, however, if your mileage was 500 that would equate to $70 which would not result in a form 8283.  To see the forms you have in your file and print, please follow the instructions in the link below, or go to your return and select tax home.  From tax home select 'show' next to Your Tax Return & Document then select My Docs to get forms. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302322

View solution in original post

1 Reply

It depends.  If your charity mileage was 3,571.43 for 2017, then yes, you should have a form 8283, however, if your mileage was 500 that would equate to $70 which would not result in a form 8283.  To see the forms you have in your file and print, please follow the instructions in the link below, or go to your return and select tax home.  From tax home select 'show' next to Your Tax Return & Document then select My Docs to get forms. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302322

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies