Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >

walsh9407

Shouldn't Turbo Tax have given me Form 8283 for charity mileage that was over $500? Also, how do I get to any Form I want?

MelaineC

It depends.  If your charity mileage was 3,571.43 for 2017, then yes, you should have a form 8283, however, if your mileage was 500 that would equate to $70 which would not result in a form 8283.  To see the forms you have in your file and print, please follow the instructions in the link below, or go to your return and select tax home.  From tax home select 'show' next to Your Tax Return & Document then select My Docs to get forms. 

MelaineC

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~