Should I take sect. 179 deduction?if I take the deduction its in full?But I dont owe much for taxes and wonder if its better to stretch the expense over few years instead

You have the option to take whatever amount of sect.179 deduction that is available to you.  This is a business decision that you will have to make based upon what is best for your situation. You may want to consider only taking a sect. 179 deduction that reduces your tax liability in 2018 to zero and utilize the balance in future years.  

Thanks for your reply. Is there a limit on the number of future years that I can use the balance?