Solved: Should i continue with TurboTax self-employed if I have expenses less than $600 in expenses?

Should i continue with TurboTax self-employed if I have expenses less than $600 in expenses?

Uber Driver expenses

Yes, if you are using the online version of TurboTax, Self-Employed would enable you to enter self-employment income and expenses and maximize deductions geared toward self-employment. The equivalent in desktop software is TurboTax Home and Business. 

For more information about Uber expenses, see the article below: