Re: Where in Turbo Tax do I enter home office expe...

ddhartle1

Where in Turbo Tax do I enter home office expenses because I worked from home in 2020

If you were self-employed you enter your home office on your schedule C with your other business expenses.

W-2 employees cannot deduct expenses for working from home.  Job-related expenses were eliminated as a deduction for W-2 employees by the tax laws that changed for 2018 and beyond.  Your state tax laws might be different.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4482873-which-federal-tax-deductions-have-been-suspended-by-tax-re...