Foreign tax credit

It says I have a foreign tax credit, but I don't know where that is coming from. I shouldn't have a foreign tax credit to my knowledge.

Foreign tax credit

This typically occurs when you own a mutual fund or limited partnership that owns foreign stocks or other investments.  The partnership or mutual fund pays income tax to a foreign country and then passes the credit for foreign taxes on to its investors.  You probably entered the credit from one of the forms reporting investment income.

Foreign tax credit

Foreign tax credit

I have the same problem. Checked all my forms and entries to the program, and can't find any evidence of my entering foreign tax. I entered all data manually. Any known bugs in the program re this issue?

Thanks