sgsunsecure

RE: son's tax return. I claimed him as dependent. He has self-empl income. Health ins section says don't complete. Federal Review says he must complete the health ins.

son's tax return. I claimed him as dependent. He has self-empl income. Health ins section says don't complete. Federal Review says he must complete the health ins.

Coleen3

Go back to Personal Info section and uncheck the box stating that they can be claimed on another persons tax return. Then go to health insurance tab and answer the questions, press continue/next. Then run error check and you should be out of loop now. Now go back to Personal Info and correct the claim dependent information back. Run Smart check and it should all be fixed. 

Coleen3