Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

Rent credit in DC

I filed a 2018 Amended taxes for DC I was told I owe money back because  I  didn't  file a line (H) attachment form with my Amendm dent I need that form so I won have to pay back my refund. I filed with turbo tax can I get some assistance  from someone please. 

1 Reply
Level 15

Rent credit in DC

Log back in and save the PDF of the return and print the form that you did not send the first time. However if you fail to complete the schedule h you will need to click amend return again and correct that mistake in the amendment state program. Then you can use the print center inside the program under the tools tab in the lower left to print the missing form.

while you are there in the print center make sure to save a copy of both the federal and the state returns as a PDF with and without the worksheets for future reference.