Solved: Re: medical expenses on Schedule A. The expenses I entered totaled $5694.00, but my total deduction came to $8017. Where did the additional $2300.00 come from?

Re: medical expenses on Schedule A. The expenses I entered totaled $5694.00, but my total deduction came to $8017. Where did the additional $2300.00 come from?

It's possible that you had medical insurance that transferred over from either 1095-A or a 1099-R. If you go back over the Medical Expense section, you may see that shown in the medical insurance section. See the screenshot below.