I have an HSA and we are on a Family HDHP medical plan and the HSA is a family plan. For some reason TurboTax keeps saying that my $3600.00 in contributions exceeds maximum contributions by $200.00.

Sounds like you inadvertently entered $3600 twice giving a total of $7200. If the contribution is shown on your W2 then make sure you didn't enter the same amount elsewhere.

Make sure that you do not enter as a personal HSA contribution any amount contributed through your employer and is present with code W in box 12 of your W-2.  If you did, go back and delete the personal-contribution entry.