turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How come 2018 TT isn't changing anything after I entered my EV charging station expense?

I've entered the cost I paid for a 2018 EV charging station, and now that the bill was passed allowing for that deduction, TT says to just amend the return, but when I do that, it tells me there's no difference? Is this working for other people?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How come 2018 TT isn't changing anything after I entered my EV charging station expense?

2 Replies

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the 2018 software and the Tax Extenders - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/2018-extenders-passed-under-taxpayer-certainty-and...

Great, thanks! It looked like from other questions about this that I found in doing a general search, that it was working for other people so I thought it was just me that it wasn't working for. But I signed up for the notification, so thank you very much!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies