Can Uber drivers claim mileage going back home?

I believe the answer is yes but I would like to make sure. Example, I am at home with my Uber app on waiting for a request. I get a request, I drive to the destination and pick up the person. I then drop them off at their destination. I know I get to claim, driving to pick up and driving the drop off. Now the question is, do I get to claim mileage driving back home after the drop off?

So that article says "only from the last customer to home". So Yes is the answer but only if its my last customer (for the day or something)? Being more specific, I go out pick up, drop off and go home. And what if A few min later another request and repeat of events, I would then get to claim both going back home even though only one was my "last customer to home". I'm sorry I know taxes are tedious and specific so I want to be specific and follow how I should. Thank you for any input.

If your home is your place of business then return mileage to your place of business is deductible.