joeedgerton6510

Purchased and installed a camper & rack to a new work truck purchase. Does this become part of the cost of the vehicle?If its separate where do I record this cost?

Does a camper shell and rack that was added to a new work truck purchase add to the cost of the vehicle or should this be recorded separately?  If separately where in the schedule C should I record the purchase? Would it be its own one time section 179 item?

Anita01

If you added this to a new vehicle, it would be part of your cost basis in the new vehicle.

Anita01