Solved: Please tell me how I get access to enter a second ...

Please tell me how I get access to enter a second mortgage company interest? Program indicated it would allow me to but there were no means provided!!!

After the first lender was entered the program takes you to the screen Here's your 1098 info.  Click on Add another 1098 to enter mortgage interest for a second lender.

Enter mortgage interest in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to mortgage interest

TTO Mortgage Lender.JPG

TTO Mortgage Lender.JPG