If you need to deduct expenses you paid for yourself out-of-pocket on your vehicle while on the job, you can use the steps below to get to Form 2106, Job-Related Expenses.
Follow the instructions to enter vehicle expenses:
1. Select "Federal Taxes" at the top of the page
2. Select the "Deductions & Credits" sub-tab
3. Scroll down to "Employment Expenses" and select "Show More"
4. Select "Start" next to "Job Expenses for W-2 Income"
Select "Edit" next to your occupation(Or enter it when asked)
6. Continue forward through the screens answering the questions to enter your vehicle information
7. Continue answering the questions to enter your mileage and expenses