ntepedino

On my form it is checked standard deduction but claimed itemized decductions with no form

How did this not get picked up by your software? I may owe additional taxes

Since the Standard Deduction was used there will not be a Schedule A included in your tax return when filed with the IRS.

After the tax return has been filed you may have the Schedule A included in the PDF of your return if you download the PDF to include all forms and schedules.

When you sign onto to your online account using the exact same user ID you used to create, complete and file the 2016 tax return you will land on the Welcome Home screen.  Click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  This will take you to the 2016 Timeline.  Under the section Some things you can do:  Click on Download all forms and worksheets

The Standard Deduction will be used if the total itemized deductions on Schedule A are not greater than the Standard Deduction for your filing status.
ntepedino

Yes I understand that but on the tax form filed standard deduction is checked but an amount is listed for itemized deductions and when I tried to find schedule A it isn't there

What is the amount on line 40?

Itemized deductions phase out at high income levels. This may have happened to you, so the program gave you the higher Standard deduction.  Alsos check to see if you might have doner the following by accident:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3325849-change-to-standard-deductions">https://ttlc.intuit.com/que...>

There is  also a higher Standard deduction for age 65+.
ntepedino

that is it!! thankyou had to explain it to the man at the bank

Loan officers are also clueless about tax returns.
ntepedino

Millennials!