maluchann

Not letting me proceed with NJ e-filing. Stuck on property block/lot and municipal code.

maluchann

You need to answer "YES" to this question: "Eligibility - Property Tax Deduction or Credit".

maluchann

donnacingire

You'll find that question under Taxes and Credits in the New Jersey section of the return. Click on edit next to the state.
Manny234

Your reply is correct and it is still applicable to the 2019 NJ State Income Tax. Tricky issue. I suggest a larger font for the turbotax engine on that question, being that it is the second year I get hung up on the same issue.

Clabert270

To what Question?