Not allowing me to claim business expenses in self employed

I am self employed and am getting to claim business expenses or the do the schedule se like I did in 2015

TurboTax automatically prepares Schedule SE when you enter self-employment income into the program.  Generally this income is reported as business income or Form 1099-MISC income.

Follow these steps to enter Business Income & Expenses in TurboTax Online Self-Employed.

While signed into your TurboTax account:

• Go to Search in upper right of program and use keywords “business expenses
  • Select the “Jump to” link to be taken to business income and expenses

The TurboTax interview will guide you through questions to enter your business income and expenses.

When you get to Expenses, TurboTax will list common business expenses and you can place a checkmark next to all the expenses that apply to your situation.  Use the “Learn more” blue link next to each item to obtain more information on the types of business expenses for that section.

If you do not find a specific expense in that list, expand the list by clicking “Less common expenses” and scroll down to “Other miscellaneous expenses”.  Use the “Learn more” link to determine if your specific expense would be entered there.