Dick6

My stock brokerage firm has a corrected Consolidated Tax Statement, however, Turbo Tax will not let me import the corrected data. How do I re-import the corrected data? Do I have to delete previously imported info before I can download the new? the

HelenC12

If you haven't e-filed or mailed in your tax return, yes, delete the old imported information and import the corrected information. See How do I update or delete something I imported into TurboTax?

If you've already e-filed or mailed in your tax return and it was  accepted by the IRS, you'll need to amend your income tax return

If your e-file is still pending, you won't be able to make changes until the IRS either accepts or rejects it. Don't know your e-file status? Here's how to look it up.

HelenC12

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing