decosteme

My home isn't big enough for a dedicated home office, but I work from home. During business hours, my kitchen table is transformed into a desk. Can I deduct home office?

PatriciaR

Please see the IRS link below regarding the Home Office Deduction.  Per the IRS article:

"Generally, deductions for a home office are based on the percentage of your home devoted to business use. So, if you use a whole room or part of a room for conducting your business, you need to figure out the percentage of your home devoted to your business activities."

Home Office Deduction