wjx101220

My Donations to Charity in 2019 shows 0 event after I put stock donations

I putted 4 stock donations entry in the Donations to Charity. but why all the AMOUNT shows $0.00?

ReginaM

When entering your stock donation into TurboTax, be sure to enter the Value on the Date of Donation in the correct box.  TurboTax also asks for your Cost Basis in a separate box, be sure that the correct amount is being reported in each box.  If entered correctly,TurboTax will report the value of donation as the Value on the Date of Donation and not the Cost Basis.

TurboTax allows you to enter all the Stock Donations you have.  So double check your entries in TurboTax.

DDTX

How come It's Deductible red-flags my total stock donations if it's a big number (5-digits)?
I had to enter the value of ONE share for it to work.  But nowhere in It's Deductible multiplies that one share by the total # of shares donated.

This is SO frustrating