Solved: My daughter is 20 so I still get earned income cre...

My daughter is 20 so I still get earned income credit for her ?

Only if she if she was a full time student - see below.  To count as a qualifying child for EIC, your child must have a valid Social Security number (not an ITIN).

She or he must also:

• Be your child (including legally adopted), stepchild, eligible foster child, sibling, half-sibling, step-sibling, or a descendant of any of them (for example, your grandchild or niece); and
  • Be permanently and totally disabled or under the age of 19 as of December 31, 2019 (under 24 if a full-time student) and younger than you (or your spouse, if filing jointly); and
  • Have lived with you (or your spouse, if filing jointly) for more than half the year in the United States (unless you were in the military); and
  • Not file jointly with their spouse unless they weren't required to file but did so anyway to claim a tax refund.

She or he must also: