My company paid for my moving expenses in 2016. They paid for the third party company to move my things. Is this deductible?

tweaner

Some of the expenses are included in my W2. I do not have any letters in box 12. I am looking to try to deduct the transportation of household goods that was paid to the third party by my employer. Is this possible?
Phillip1

If all of your moving expenses were paid by the employer and the amounts paid by your employer were included in your W-2 income, you can deduct your total moving expenses. If only a portion of the reimbursed moving expenses were included in your income, you may be able to deduct your moving expenses up to amount that was included in your income.

You cannot deduct any of the moving expenses that were paid by your employers without being included in your income.